Saturday, January 26, 2008
Sleep
We are actually doing really good in the sleep department. I know I am probably jinxing myself by writing this but I am so proud of her. Last night we did a diaper change at 12:30am and she went down not long after that and woke up at 5:30am. The night before we did a diaper change at 2am and then she woke up at 6:30am. Way to go Kailey! Mommy and Daddy are actually getting some sleep!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I only hope for you what we were blessed with, a sleeper. After 2 months she was in her crib (from the bassinet) and sleeping through the night. 7pm until 7 am. She is still on that schedule.
I remember when she was a newborn, she would go through phases, sometimes a good week, she even did the reverse schedule (break them of this fast!) but that only lasted about a week.
And when she was a baby, she would take 2 naps through the day. And right around 11 months she went to just the one nap in the late morning till lunch.
Again I HOPE you get a great sleeper like I have. I also hope I get another great sleeper, like I already have!
It does happen we do exist! I have a girlfried who said all 3 of her kids were great sleepers. Sounds like you and Rob are doing a great job.
Happy sleeping!
rest up 'nique! Glad you are all doing well!
Post a Comment