Well I have 10 more days. Can you believe it? This week I was a little short of breath but about after 30 minutes of being at work today I couldnt get enough air. About 30 minutes later I called the nurse and left a message for her. I am feeling a bit better but still just not feeling normal. The nurse called and said the doctor might want me over at the ER just to get checked out with being so close to the due date. She is calling me back so I am just waiting.
More than likely Kailey is just getting big and she is squishing all kinds of things inside me not leaving much room for my lungs to get a nice deep breath. I would rather get checked out though just to be safe.
Nurse called... on my way to ER to get checked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment