Everything is fine. We got to the ER and there was no one in there. I have never seen it so quiet. We got registered and were in a room and saw the doctor right away. He ordered an EKG, blood work and a chest x-ray. We decided to pass on the x-ray. It just didn't seem necessary and with being pregnant I didn't feel so comfortable. The doctor had listened to my lungs and heart and things seemed ok. We waited for the results and of course everything was normal. The doctor said my uterus is probably just pushing my my diaphragm which caused me to be short of breath. That's what I figured but with being due in only a few days, it really wasn't worth it to taken a chance.
He told me to go home and just rest for the remainder of the day and that is just what I did. I cam home and slept and feeling much better. I just need to learn to take it easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment