I could have this baby tonight! We had Transfer Orientation today at work and I hardly got a chance to rest my feet all day. I don't know how I had the energy but now that I am home... it's time for a foot rub and bed! I am exhausted.
I really just hate waiting. I am tired of giving everyone the countdown at work. I know they are just being nice and asking but when I hear it over and over I just want to put a post-it on my forehead with the number of days left, that we are having a girl and her name is Kailey.
Even some people are running out of things to talk to me about with my pregnancy but they still find it necessary to talk about it. I had someone tell me today that I look like I have lost weight. I have gained 42lbs. How in the heck do I look like I lost weight? All of my New Years Eve pictures look like I have a double chin and I don't think I will ever print them out... but I look like I lost weight... interesting.
I had tons of people tell me after New Years they were wondering if I had the baby and even had someone walk into my office and say to me "You didn't have the baby yet, huh?" Yes. Yes I did. I decided to take 5 days of leave and even though I gave birth, my stomach is very round and out there.
I think I am more anxious to have the baby just so I can stop answering stupid questions!
11 more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment