CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Still not dilated

Week 38 doctors appointment. Ugh. I am tired of these. I got hooked up to the old monitor and watched as Kailey's heartbeat stayed in the high 130's. She did good moving around while I was on there so 20 minutes we were done. Dr. Casey came in and checked me and baby is still measuring normal and I haven't started to dilate at all.

He started talking about inducing me around my due date if things are moving slowly but I am a big believer in letting her come out when she is ready. (unless we are way past the due date and for both our safety we need to induce) I have an appointment Jan 7th and we will see if there is any progress at that time.

We are off to dinner and then to a friends house for New Years Eve. I'll be lucky if I make it to midnight this year!!!

Happy New Years!

UPDATE: I made it to 4am!!!

1 comment:

Jacki McHale said...

We are going to try and let Alex do his thing too. I agree unless we need to induce.

Let me tell you that Pitocin or whatever they induce you with, will kick your ass. Not that I knew any different, but it was rough. That kicked my contractions into high gear!

Good luck, Happy New Year, I just might beat you to midnight... maybe...