As much as you want that baby out, try to enjoy what time you have, just the two of you. I used to rock and talk and sing to Mia when I was pregnant.Oh and spend A LOT of time with Rob, just the 2 of you. It's all over when there is some little girl who always needs you. I can't wait, I am so excited for you! If it make it easier...21 weeks left...
Post a Comment
1 comment:
As much as you want that baby out, try to enjoy what time you have, just the two of you. I used to rock and talk and sing to Mia when I was pregnant.
Oh and spend A LOT of time with Rob, just the 2 of you. It's all over when there is some little girl who always needs you.
I can't wait, I am so excited for you! If it make it easier...21 weeks left...
Post a Comment