«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pimpsters Made a Shrimpster
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Week 39
I thought I would update everyone with a picture of me at Week 39. My favorite part of this picture is that my undies are hanging out : )
I swear when I look in the mirror my face isnt as fat as it is in these last few weeks of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Counter
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(29)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(19)
First Outings
Sleep
Cords and Butt Pills
The First Night Home
Poop
Our First Doctors Appointment
Whose Body Is This?
My Labor
I'm Here!
Baby Update
Crib time
Dear Kailey
In case you are wondering
The bun in the oven is burning!
My Membranes Have Been Stripped
Week 39
We're all good
Short of breath
If walking speeds up the process
►
2007
(54)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(2)
About Me
Dominique
I am a new mommy to be! Keep checking back to see where this journey is taking us!
View my complete profile
Other Blogs I Can't Get Enough Of
Maternal Mirth
Gacks Creative Mind
No comments:
Post a Comment