CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Outings



With the few nice days we have had, we decided to get us and Kailey out of the house. We went on our First outing to Target on Monday. Kailey slept through the whole thing but that is probably a good thing. We ran into Walgreens and then stopped by my old work and grandma's office to show off peanut.

Today grandma and I took Kailey to Kohls and the mall. As soon as I unzipped her Bundle Me, we saw that she spit up. She has done this once at the doctors office as the doctor pushed on her belly and then chose now for her 2nd time. Her little outfit was so wet so we bought and I love daddy Valentines onesie to match her pants. After we were all cleaned up we went over to the mall. That was so much fun! She slept through the whole thing but it was so fun to be one of the moms at the mall now. It was the first time I had used the stroller too - funny the things that amuse me now. I am sure we will have so many more trips but these first few were so fun!

No comments: