Who knew you could be so obsessed with poop? I know that some people warned me about this and said this will be all that we talk about but I just didnt think I would talk about it as much as them. Well needless to say, we are keeping a Feeding and Poop journal. We record everytime we feed her and how much she ate. We also record the time she has pooped and peed.
It sounds crazy but we cant remember the last 10 minutes much less was it 3 or 4 hours since Kailey has eaten.
So for all of you who said I would become obsessed with poop.... you were right. Poop is now my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wait 'til potty training starts ... more poop than you could ever want to think about.
:)
Yes and when you forget that your childless friends are really pretending to care about your kids poop and what it consisted of.
I am at the "I can take off my diaper filled with poop stage" many layers of clothes may help you until they master the art of nudity...
Post a Comment