Last night was our last Prenatal class. Our instructor went over what we need to bring with us to the hospital and what we will get when we are there. She pulled out a little hand made pink hat and I almost lost it. It was so cute! I guess they have volunteers who make the hats for you to use when you take the baby home. I thought that was so sweeet.
We learned about cesareans last night. That was fun. The reasons why you may need it, how it's done, recovery.... All that good stuff.
We completed the class by going on a tour of the Birthing Suites. Anyone I know who has had a baby there has had one of the nice huge rooms with the windows. I didn't realize how many rooms werent like that. I better get one of those rooms or I am going to be ticked. We got to see all the details of the room and for some reason when they talked about the baby being under the warmer, I got all teary eyed again. I looka round and not one other person is like this. What is my deal!
I'm really happy that we went to the class. I do feel a little more comfortable going into this whole thing.
In 2 weeks we start Baby Care Basics with our friends. That should be a hoot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to know that I am not the only weepy mommy. I cried at all that stuff. I made everyone laugh on our tour. When I asked if the red garbage can at the end of the bed was to catch the baby just in case everyone else missed?
I can not express how much I loved my birthing suite and can't wait to be back in it. (I obviously don't get out much)
Post a Comment