My 4 week appointment went good yesterday. The baby's heartbeat is in the 140's which the doctor said is right on track for where I am. The next few weeks I need to do blood work to test for diabetes. I hate blood work. I have to have Rob go with me cause I get so queasy and feel like I could pass out.
I am starting to feel so tired all the time. I thought it was because of how crazy work had been and I was just running myself too much but I think I am just starting to slow down again like the first trimester. I can't get out of bed in the morning, I don't want to do anything but sleep. I just wish I could find time for naps!
Now that work slowed down a bit I am going to try and pick up a few of those baby name books and get this little girl a name. As soon as we narrow it down, I will be sure to share with everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's hard when your used to going constantly to feeling like a zombie. I have the hardest time having people do things, or lift things for me. But I try to enjoy the help while I have it.
I called your mom today to RSVP to the shower, yeah! I already went shopping online!! Yeah babies!!
When I had my diabetes test, the bloodwork was only a tiny pin prick to my middle finger. That is so much easier than having a tube of blood drawn. Hopefully your doctor will do it the same way. 12 years ago, it was the whole tube of blood.
Post a Comment