Mom and I took the day off to go shopping yesterday for baby furniture. I think by the end of the day I would rather had been at work. We came home with nothing. 8 hours of running around and I came home with a candle from Ikea. We did get a few things knocked off the list for the shower but when it came to furniture... forget it! I liked a set at Babies R Us that was very affordable but not the color of the wood and thats the only color it comes in. I saw a set in the JCPenney catalog but no stores carry the furniture to see what it looks like in person. I would like to see the color besides in a magazine before I order it. Ikea furniture was too plain, this specialty baby store had cribs starting at $700, 2 stores that were supposed to be there were no longer there, Burlington Coat Factory had a crap load but they were all pricey. We were so sure that we would come home with at least one idea.
There is one place that we are going to call with model numbers of some furniture we liked and see if they can order it. Maybe check out a larger Babies R Us.... who knows. With the way things are going with our house and moving, we might as well put shrimpy in a pack and play and just call it a day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment