I admit it... I have been looking at our registry. I can't help it! It's so exciting when you see that something is fulfilled! We are so lucky to have so many friends and family that are so generous!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OK first, love the blog site! Looks great!
Second, I was so scolded for looking at my registry!! My mom and Jen were always yelling at me to leave the already bought section alone!
But I agree, it's great to see what your baby is getting! Now it's just a suprise as to who got you what!
1 comment:
OK first, love the blog site! Looks great!
Second, I was so scolded for looking at my registry!! My mom and Jen were always yelling at me to leave the already bought section alone!
But I agree, it's great to see what your baby is getting! Now it's just a suprise as to who got you what!
Post a Comment