CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Next Gold Metal Gymnast

The Next Gold Metal Gymnast is living in my belly. Yesterday I could feel her moving all over the place all day long. It probably wasn't strong enough for someone to place there hand on my belly and feel but tryst me, she was moving.

Usually at night I lay down and just lay my hands flat and feel her move. Of course she was busy last night but thats when I first saw it. My stomach moving like a huge wave! I had taken my hands off and all of a sudden I felt a lot of movement and looked down, and my stomach looked like an alien was trying to find its way out!

I have always found it a little creepy that I can feel her moving inside but to see it, oh my god! How freaking weird! So instead of just feeling her, I need to start watching too! I can't believe we are at 28 weeks!!!

1 comment:

Jacki McHale said...

Best part ever!! I have to say, I loved feeling Mia move, I can't wait to start to feel this baby move too.

It was just me and the baby, something no one else could experience. Enjoy it, it goes by so damn fast