I can't believe we are already at the stage where my doctors appointments are every two weeks. I had an appointment on Thursday and things are good- good heartrate, I measured good, everything is good. I am however starting to get a cold from the wonderful new daddy to be. Thanks. I have been trying to drink a lot of fluids and rest but I am still feeling a bit worn out. Last night dad came home late and then I couldnt get to sleep. Did you know that Blind Date is on at 3:30am and Fresh Prince is on at 4am? I tried explaining to Rob that I need to get some rest. He tells me that I already get 2-3 more hours a night then him and I tell him I am pregnant and need to get some sleep. He tells me that I am throwing out the trump card.
Let me explain how I never use my pregnany as an excuse. I am picking up too many heavy things, bending down way too much and I dont complain about it. I would like to strap 30lbs on to him and see what he has to say then. I could be a lot worse, he should be happy he is so lucky that I have had an easy pregnancy!
Well we are off to look at a new house. I will be able to have a great blog next week - My baby shower! I cant wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment