Even I didn't want to go to Baby Care Basics last night. I came home from work and fell asleep. I have been so tired lately and just cant seem to catch up. Shrimpy is doing somersaults all night long which wake me up in the middle of the night, I am short of breath (which I read is normal, she is just getting too big!) and we seem to constantly have something going on.
Class last night was pretty informative. There was a police/EMT there to talk about the safety of car seats and how to install one. I think it actually held Rob's interest for a bit. Then the boring instructor started. I almost fell asleep, I think Rob actually did. She was going on about feeding and then the baby blues and how life changes. The helmet head guy from last week asked about giving the baby soy milk and tofu this week. That is going to be one messed up kid.
On break we went down to get Rob some candy to wake him up a bit. I was looking at my reflection in the window and commented on how big my butt is getting. Leave it to Rob... It sure is. Thanks babe. I know it is, but you aren't supposed to say it.
Well we made it through the classes and should have an idea of what we're doing... I guess time will only tell. 9 more weeks to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment