CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Her name is...

We have a name! Well, at least I think we do. We have decided on Kailey Anne. The night before Thanksgiving Rob and I talked about announcing the name and I asked if we were settled on Kailey. He said he really didn't care. So we told everyone. The next night he decides to tell me how much he liked the name Caitlin. WHAT?!?! I have been asking him for months about names. Caitlin was one of my original top 3 names. Now I am thinking that we just told everyone and now you actually speak up and say you liked the original name. I figured we would just tell everyone its between Caitlin and Kailey and we will wait till we see her. Before I could even do that he tells me that he really likes the name Kailey now. He thought it was something I just made up since he didn't know anyone by that name. He was over at a friends house and when he told his friend the name, he realized that he actually did know someone names Kailey. So now all of a sudden it's ok. He is so weird. Now I wouldn't go get her name engraved, embroidered, painted, etc on anything. It could change. But as of now, our name for Shrimpy is Kailey!

1 comment:

Jacki McHale said...

Yeah! Love both names. Boys are SO wierd!! Ed didn't like Madison for Mia (before we had her) but now he likes it. Said he hated the name Grace but it's ok for Madisons middle name?! And they think were nuts.