CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Done

I know that I have been very lucky to have such an easy pregnancy so far. Some people love being pregnant, others hate it. Me... I couldn't care less. I just know that I am coming up on 32 weeks and I am ready to be done with it. I am not ready for the baby yet, just done with the pregnancy. My belly gets in the way, I am short of breath, I get charley horses a few times a week, my back is now starting to get sore, I am tired of peeing myself, and I can't sleep. Fun times. Last night I was up from 3-4:30am. Shrimpy seems to wake me up about 3am and majority of the time I can go back to sleep. But sometimes I just lay there, wide awake. Then the gerbils kick in. You know, all those thoughts that you have racing through your mind and you cant get them out. Last night it was thoughts about our house and selling, moving, redecorating what would be her room in our house now. I finally had to put the tv on to clear my head.

I did have my check up at the doctors today. She has a healthy heartbeat and all my issues (shortness of breath, charley horses) are normal. So that's all good news. Its crazy to think that she could be here in 4-8 weeks. Time is flying!!!

1 comment:

Jacki McHale said...

I'm glad you have had such a good pregnancy, they always say at the end you are just tired.

Tired of being prenant, peeing (yourself and constatntly) not sleeping (I swear this is to get you prepared for what is to come) tired of being out of breath (when you dread a flight of stairs, probably because you will have to pee before and after) Tired of maternity clothes (I am already, Yikes! I am only 16 weeks!)

I just enjoyed the attention, because believe me you guys will just be invited because the baby can't drive herself.

(Man I hate the gerbils at night! Ugg, when my mind goes at 4 am it so sucks trying to get back to sleep!!)

Have a good Turkey Day, and even though at 3 am it may be hard to enjoy pregnancy, just remember it will all be over soon. I am trying really hard to enjoy ever minute of peeing myself, since this is our last one.

Can't wait!!