I know I haven't blogged in a while but I don't really have anything new to report. Overall I am have been feeling fine. I went maternity shopping last weekend while some things are on sale and so I will have them for later. I feel huge although I dont think I really look it.
I am loving my pregnancy books. It's so nice knowing that everything that I feel - emotionally and physically - is right where I should be. I especially enjoy reading that I should have gained 4lbs by now and knowing that I am at 5lbs and not way too off from where I should be is a relief!
My next doctors appointment is Aug 7th so I will be sure to update what the doctor has to say then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad to see you are doing good. You can blog about anything you want, obviously I do!
I loved my pregnancy books, it's amazing what we go through emotionaly. Physically too. but you don't realize the emotion that goes into it until your there.
Just remind Rob that you are right, even if you are wrong. When you are pregnant you are alway right no matter how looney you may sound.
Just keep us updated, k? :)
Post a Comment