Monday, July 9, 2007
Now Showing?
I started to tell people at work that I am pregnant. Today one of the guys tells me he thought I might be and that I am starting to show. WHAT?!?! Anyone else I have told tells me how good I look. I have gained about 4lbs. In 3 months. I think that's pretty good. Leave it to a guy to now make me feel like a balooga whale the rest of the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe someone would say that he thought you were showing. I haven't seen you in a few weeks, but I'm certain that is NOT the case. He's being an ass. Don't let it get you down. Did I ever tell you about the time one of the teachers at my school asked if it were possible I was carrying twins? She said I looked HUGE. Then a few days later a woman in Motherhood pointed me out to her friend and said, "My stomach was that size at 7 months." I was 16 weeks at the time. People are rude. I don't think I'm huge or look like I'm carrying twins. Don't let some loser get you down!!
We guys are clueless when it comes to pregnancy. We find out the hard way what not to say... and some of us still don't get it.
... he probably just imagined your boobs got bigger.
I'd sue. :)
Post a Comment