CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Poppin Out!

I finally look pregnant! Every morning I get up and I take a side view of myself in the mirror. Some mornings I am looking pretty good, other mornings... just fat! Well today I popped! Shrimpy decided to give my belly a little definition and not just look fat! I tried taking a picture by myself but it wasn't working too well. After work tonight I will have Rob take one and post it. It's little - but it is a bump!

3 comments:

Kelly M said...

i don't think i'll believe it until i see it. when you were at my house for lunch just a few days ago, you looked flat as a pancake.

Unknown said...

Yay!

Jacki McHale said...

Yeah! I loved this part of being pregnant! I was finally able to parade around my tummy with pride!