CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

"When are you due?"

Seriously I almost kissed this man in Menards tonight. Rob sent me on an errand to get some kind of mask thingy. So I am in line behind this guy who is holding his item and put the mask on the belt. Well because he didn't send anything down, my item kept moving. I figured the guy would say "oh that's not mine" or something. Well the cashier grabbed it and rung it up before either of us could say anything. I apologize to the guy and she says to me "That's ok, you shouldn't be on your feet too much anyway. When are you due?" Hallelujah! Someone thought I was pregnant and not just fat!

I am constantly told at work how I look great and don't even look pregnant. I think I am up 20lbs. How can I not look pregnant? And I have a round stomach? Come on people! It's ok that I look bigger - I should!!!

Anyway, just wanted to share how happy I was : )

1 comment:

Jacki McHale said...

I can't wait to be far enough to show! I know some people may argue, but I enjoy the attention (shocker) and I loved parading around my belly!!