Janis Annis. LOL!!! Just kidding! We have no freaking clue yet. I have been looking online for names and only a few stick out but not many. And I dont know how thrilled Rob is about the names I like. The website names are so ridiculous too. They either sound like a strippers name or some huge german woman's name.
I looked online for the books at the library and almost every single baby name book is checked out. That's so rude. You know its the same person who has all of them. You should only be allowed to check out 2... maybe 3 max.
Not much else to report. We have a doctors appointment in about 2 weeks. Besides that, baby is moving like crazy and mom is starting to get that worn out, tired feeling again. We are almost at 24 weeks. This is going by way too quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The one advice I will give on baby names.
MAKE SURE YOU MAKE FUN OF WHATEVER YOU PICK!
Everytime we came up with a name, we would try to make fun of it, to see how bad it would be growing up.
Mama Mia, or Mia has to Pia is the worst I came up with. Or M.I.A.
Good luck, we have names all ready. The boy is from before
Alexander Edward and the girl will be Madison Grace.
Good luck!
dylan and janice sittin in the tree....
j/k... that doesn't sound nice- yeah- you have to pick a new one.
lol.
(this is laurie by the way... it still won't let me sign into the account that i made a while ago... stupid computers.....)
Post a Comment