Shrimpy has been on the move now for the past 2 weeks. Every morning and night when I am laying in bed she is having a party in my belly. The other day was the first big (like can see your tummy move big) movement. I couldnt believe how that felt!
This morning I was laying in bed, flipping through the channels and she started her morning routine to let me know she was there. I called out to Rob and grabbed his hand and put it on my belly. Sure enough she gave a huge headbutt to my gut. Rob's eyes lit up and were huge. The biggest grin came across his face. He asked me if I could feel that? Of course silly! You think only you can feel that outside my belly?!?! She have a few softer movements that he could kinda feel but I was so happy he was around for that big thud she gave me.
23 weeks down.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Every time Mia would move in my belly, and Ed was near by I would grab his hand.
We never got tired of the fact that there was a little person in there!
Yeah!!
Post a Comment