I wish I looked pregnant. At least if I looked it I wouldnt care so much if I felt like crap.
- My boobs are growing at a rapid pace
- I am still feeling that nausea but still not puking
- I am super tired. It especially hits me between 2-3pm
- I have insomnia in the very early morning hours
- I am so bloated
Besides that - feeling great!
I think Rob sometimes thinks I am being lazy after work. I have been to the gym 3 times in 3 weeks. I just do not have the energy to go. And I want too. I enjoy going and am paying a crap load for my membership! I havent been cooking. I look to see what left overs we still have that dont have any fuzzy substances on them, what can be thrown in the microwave... I am not standing around and cooking. Even lunches... I used to make our lunches at night. Not anymore. I have been going home at lunch with this new job but usually end up at Subway or eating something that can be thrown in the microwave or a real hodge podge lunch. I cant seem to make a sandwich to save my life.
I really hope this passes soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
3pm seems to be the prego-lady nap time ... I had it, my boss had it, my DM is going thru it ... 3pm = Zzzz :)
No, it did not pass for me. It got better in the 2nd Trimester, but not much. You have to remember, there is this little tiny MOOCH sucking all of the nutrition and energy out of you in order to grow into a bigger mooch. Here's another pointer: the mooching never stops. Josh is still my mooch at almost 10 years old.
:)
Morning sickness was more like all day sick, never threw up just felt like I was going to. I think that was worse.
I was always so tired! I felt so guilty! But like Sara says, they are mooching off of you. My 2nd Trimester, I was rockin' the energy!
Oh I have a tip for you. Do your keegle exercises, and don't you dare sneeze, cough, or laugh unexpectedly in the 2nd or 3rd trimester.
In the words of Adam Sandler in Billy Madison "Your not cool unless you pee your pants"
Yes ladies I am Miles Davis.
Are you still napping? It's been quite a few days since you blogged. OK sorry to pick on the pregnant girl (#1 rule, NEVER pick on the pregnant girl)
Hope you are feeling better, enjoy everyone giving you attention now, it will be all gone when the baby gets here. Unless you are the one holding the baby, yeah anyway hope you week is good!
Post a Comment