CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

I get so emotional baby

I know I have been MIA in the blog world for about a week but not too much has been happening. I am still morning sickness free. I dont know what I did to get this lucky but THANK YOU GOD!

I think the mood swings are starting to happen. Poor Rob. It was really hot in our house the past few nights even though it was about 60 outside. You would have thought I was dying. I was sweating and panting, drinking water bottle after water bottle. I just started to get mean. I was so hot and it came out on Rob. I look back and think how upset I got cause I was hot. How ridiculous!

Then the doctors office called and said they had to cancel our first ultrasound. I had tears in my eyes and only held back cause I was at work (and they dont know yet). I called to reschedule and the idiot lady tells me she can get me in on Aug 1st. My reply "Are you kidding me? I will be 16 weeks pregnant then!" I told her to write an order for us to go to the hospital. She acted like it was so horrible to go there. well lady when your latest appointment is 3:30pm - it simply doesnt work. So needless to say I was so sad all day. Once again Rob thought I was nuts that I was so upset. But I am over it now and just waiting for the hospital to call. I cant wait to here shrimp's heartbeat!

1 comment:

Jacki McHale said...

Oh my god! I so remember this!

I was making chicken enchilada's for Ed's dinner. I realized that I had no shreadded cheese, I was hystericly crying, Ed suggested sliced cheese, fine. I broke a slice in half, not what I wanted to happen. I cried sooo much!

Tell Rob to get used to it, it will not go away afterwards, be prepared for Mommy Brain too.