«
PYZAM.COM
CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
»
skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pimpsters Made a Shrimpster
Monday, June 11, 2007
Babies, babies, everywhere!
I found out today that my best friend is pregnant! We are only 4 weeks apart. How awesome is that?!?!? Congrats Laurie and Dave! I am so happy for you. Now I have Laurie 4 weeks earlier than me and Kelly 12 weeks later. So many pregnant girls!!!
1 comment:
Creative Maniac's Site!
said...
Yeah!!! Congrats Laurie!! Weee Babies everywhere!!
June 12, 2007 at 11:48 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Counter
Blog Archive
►
2008
(29)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(19)
▼
2007
(54)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(8)
I'm not a Balooga Whale!
I get so emotional baby
Nap Time
Babies, babies, everywhere!
Telling Everyone
June 6th
June 1st
May 24th
►
May
(2)
About Me
Dominique
I am a new mommy to be! Keep checking back to see where this journey is taking us!
View my complete profile
Other Blogs I Can't Get Enough Of
Maternal Mirth
Gacks Creative Mind
1 comment:
Yeah!!! Congrats Laurie!! Weee Babies everywhere!!
Post a Comment