CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Another Appointment

I had my check up yesterday with the doctor. Seems like things are going well. Shrimpy's heartbeat was at 164. We have our next ultrasound set up for Sept 5th. Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we will see what we are having.

I am so convinced it's a boy. I have no clue why... I just feel it. I guess we only have 4 more weeks to find out!

1 comment:

robyn said...

Just a hunch, but based on the heartbeat, I think you are having a girl!!! Girls are usually faster heart beats! I am only saying this because Chase's heartbeat was a steady 130-140 Maddie was a high 150- 170. Just putting in my two cents, hope you don't mind.
I am glad everything is going good for you!
Also, if you weren't trying to get pregnant....they usually turn out to be girls. I do not know if you were or if you weren't, but that is also based on experience. I do not want to write the reason for all the world to see so I am not.
Good luck the rest of the way threw, being almost half way there is a big deal!