This weekend I will be 19 weeks. I wish I looked pregnant and not just fat. I remember seeing a friend of mine at 5 months and when you looked at her... you knew she was pregnant. I still just look fat. I am getting of tired of only looking pregnant once in awhile. I look at my belly and wonder what is going on in there and why have I not started to pop yet?!?! And yes I know... all of a sudden one day I am going to have this belly. I keep hearing it over and over.
Maybe Rob is on ton something... Maybe I am just really (REALLY) late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
it also might have something to do with the fact that you are kind of tall and you do have a long torso. i know that i am short with a short torso, the baby doesn't really have anywhere to go but out. one girl in my birthing class is tall, and she seriously hardly even looks pregnant at 30 weeks. i do empathize, though. i remember wanting to tell people that i was pregnant just so they wouldn't think i had a pooch.
Post a Comment