
Can you believe it? I am 5 months along today. It seems like just yesterday we found out that we were going to have a baby and now we are more than half way there. There is just so much to do in 4 months. It felt like we had so much time and now... It will be January before you know it.
I finally felt Shrimpy move again this morning. It's been over 2 weeks since I first felt that weird movement. I was starting to get nervous but laying in bed this morning that baby was moving all over!
Just wanted to also say congrats to one of my oldest friends who found out that she is going to be expecting her second baby this April. I am so happy for you!
Check back with us in about 2 weeks for the sex of the baby!

1 comment:
Just to clear things up you mean "oldest friend" as in, you have know me since we were 5. Not like I am senior discount old.
Thanks for the shout out! You look great, I can't wait to feel the baby move, that was so amazing with Mia. Enjoy your time together, just you and the baby. It goes so damn fast.
Post a Comment