CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Enough with the poop!

Kailey is a pooping machine. Pooping so much that I called the doctors today. I thought she had diarrhea and was concerned cause she is going so often. The doctor said to come in for a weight check.

Since Kailey has been pooping so much and we were wiping her so much, the poor thing has a horrible diaper rash. Rob went to my grandmas to help with some plumbing issue so my mom came over at her lunch hour to help me clean her up. We have been putting Kailey over the sink and just running warm water over her little butt and its kinda of been a 2 man job.

Since mom was already over, I invited her to the doctors with me. I brought a dirty diaper to show the doctor and she actually said what Kailey was doing was normal. It's so hard to believe since her poop is just so watery. She also weighed her and she was 8lbs 6oz! She gained almost a pound in 3 days! I mentioned to the doctor that she slept all day yesterday and she said she probably was having a growth spurt.

So everything is all good. Hopefully I will keep Kailey out of the doctors office this upcoming week. She has now been there 5 times in 3 weeks.

No comments: